Guests with accessible needs are entitled to a free carer ticket. All visiting guests except for the carer require a purchased ticket
You can reserve a free carer ticket during our booking journey when purchasing your standard or combination entry tickets or by pre-book their entry by clicking here.
Upon entry to the attraction, you will need to show one of the below items of documentation alongside the Carer Ticket:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- A Blue or Orange badge, or
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI).
- International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)
Please note: The carer must be 14+ years.