Pre-booking your visit online is essential for all guests as we have reduced our capacity to allow for social distancing. You need to pre-book a date and time of your choosing in advance. Book your time slot here.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- I already have a Flexi-Ticket, how do I pre-book entry?
- I am a Merlin Pass holder, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have an existing Standard or Fastrack booking, what should I do?
- I have an existing VIP Experience booking, what should I do?
- How do I redeem my existing London combination tickets and promotional offer tickets?
- How do I pre-book entry for a promotional voucher?
- I have booked a ticket and it’s for a date when you are now reopened – but I don’t want to visit /my flight has been cancelled / I am on the NHS shielding list. What are my options?
- I’m not sure when I want to visit/I already have an open dated ticket. Can I arrive at the attraction at any time?