No, prebooking is essential as we have significantly reduced the daily ticketed capacity of our attraction to allow for social distancing and the best possible experience. All guests will need to pre-book their tickets online. If you already have a ticket, you will still need to book into a time slot online here.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- I already have a Flexi-Ticket, how do I pre-book entry?
- I am a Merlin Pass holder, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have an existing Standard or Fastrack booking, what should I do?
- I have an existing VIP Experience booking, what should I do?
- How do I redeem my existing London combination tickets and promotional offer tickets?
- How do I pre-book entry for a promotional voucher?
- I have booked a ticket and it’s for a date when you are now reopened – but I don’t want to visit /my flight has been cancelled / I am on the NHS shielding list. What are my options?
- I’m not sure when I want to visit/I already have an open dated ticket. Can I arrive at the attraction at any time?