No, prebooking is essential. All guests will need to pre-book their tickets online. If you already have a ticket, you will still need to book into a time slot online here.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to book online?
- I already have a Flexi-Ticket, how do I pre-book entry?
- I have an existing VIP Experience booking, what should I do?
- How do I pre-book entry for a promotional voucher?
- I have booked a ticket and it’s for a date when you are now reopened – but I don’t want to visit /my flight has been cancelled / I am on the NHS shielding list. What are my options?
- I’m not sure when I want to visit/I already have an open dated ticket. Can I arrive at the attraction at any time?