If you have pre-booked tickets over the phone or on the SEA LIFE London website you will be able to collect these on the day. Please bring with you your booking reference number, payment card and photographic ID and we will issue them on your arrival. If you cannot print your confirmation you can just provide the reference number or show it on a mobile device.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a e-ticket/print at home option?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- How do I collect my pre-booked tickets?
- I haven't received my print at home tickets?
- I have booked my tickets over the phone, but have not received my e-mail confirmation?
- I have booked my tickets online, but have not received my e-mail confirmation?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else via PayPal, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need paid by PayPal? What do I need to show to collect my tickets.
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?