Yes you can. You would need to purchase tickets for each person online, excluding the Carer. On the day of visit, you would need to show one of the following proofs of disability to get the Carer’s ticket:
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or Personal Independent payments for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded
- A valid Blue badge, or in the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment.
- • International Proof of Disability (ISA (international symbol of access) or similar must be printed on it)