Whilst we do not offer a discounted rate for disabled guests, you are welcome to a free carer ticket with the purchase of any ticket from our website or from any other company.
To book your carer ticket, please go onto our official website by clicking here.
On the day of your visit, you will need to show any of the documentation listed here to use the Carer ticket pre-booked. The person requiring the Carer will also need to be present on the day with a valid ticket.
- Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance for children under 16 or DLA/Personal Independent Payments (PIP) for those aged 16-64, either in the form of a letter stating that the benefit has been awarded, or the actual Allowance book.
- Attendance Allowance or Carer's Allowance letter of award
- Incapacity Benefit books, or a letter notifying the recipient that the benefit has been awarded Incapacity Benefit, Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Disability Students’ Allowance (DSA), or DID card (UK Disabled ID card).
- A valid Blue Badge
- In the case of visual impairment, a registration card known as the BD8 or a Certificate of Visual Impairment (CVI)
- Credibility’s Access Card with the carer/companion symbol
- An International Equivalent of the Above