If you have received an error message when completing a booking, please do not attempt another transaction until checking your inbox to see if a successful booking was completed and a confirmation e-mail has been sent to you. If you can confirm that no transaction or booking has been made, please ensure to clear your cache and browser history before attempting to complete the transaction again. If you remain unsuccessful, click here and submit a form with some details of your booking attempts. Once you have submitted a form, a member of our support team will be in contact.
Articles in this section
- What is the London Attraction Booking Portal?
- Can I use PayPal to purchase my tickets?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- I am not sure if my payment went through?
- Do you sell tickets for other London attractions?
- Where can I purchase my tickets?
- What is my time slot?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- I have received an error message when making a booking.
- Why do I have to select a visit date?