The time you book is your time of arrival; you need to arrive during your selected time slot. This is so that we can stagger visits throughout the day. You are welcome to spend as long as you like in the centre. Please note that once you leave the SEA LIFE London there is no option to be re-admitted.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact you via the phone?
- What is the London Attraction Booking Portal?
- Can I use PayPal to purchase my tickets?
- What payment cards do you accept for an online booking?
- I am not sure if my payment went through?
- Do you sell tickets for other London attractions?
- Where can I purchase my tickets?
- What is my time slot?
- What if I'm running late for my time slot?
- I have received an error message when making a booking.