Queue times vary at SEA LIFE London. During off-peak times (out of school holidays and bank holidays) we may have small queues, while during peak-times queues can be up to an hour long. To avoid the queues, it is recommended that you pre-book your ticket online and select the ‘E-ticket’ option at checkout to keep the tickets on your phone. Once you have booked a time slot, please arrive at your designated time to go through to the security check. We endeavour to get all of our guests into the attraction as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Articles in this section
- Is SEA LIFE London suitable for children?
- What's new at SEA LIFE London?
- What is SEA LIFE London?
- What is inside SEA LIFE London?
- Which items cannot be taken into SEA LIFE London?
- Do you have crowd control methods in place?
- Is there a dress code for visiting SEA LIFE London?
- Can I bring a baby to SEA LIFE London?
- How long does it take to go around SEA LIFE London?
- How long are queues into SEA LIFE London?