When you arrive at the aquarium you will find that we have a general queue line and a priority queue line. Depending on which ticket you have purchased/wanting to purchase will depend on where you need to queue. Please ask one of our very friendly members of staff upon arrival to the attraction, who will be more than happy to assist you and show you which queue to join.
Articles in this section
- Is there enough time to see everything if I select the latest time slots?
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE London?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I am running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE London?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE London?