If you have paid by PayPal you will not need to show a payment card when collecting your tickets at the attraction. The person named on the booking will need to be present and show valid ID such as a passport or driver's license.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer an e-ticket/print at home option?
- What identification is accepted when collecting tickets?
- Can I change the name on my booking?
- How do I collect my pre-booked tickets?
- I haven't received my print at home tickets?
- I have booked my tickets online, but have not received my e-mail confirmation, what should I do?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else via PayPal, how do they collect their tickets?
- What do I need to show to collect my tickets if I paid via PayPal?
- If I have purchased tickets for someone else, how do they collect their tickets?
- What if I need to collect my tickets but I do not have the card I used to purchase?