SEA LIFE London has a large collection of marine life - visit Penguin Point where our acrobatic Gentoo Penguins dive, splash and goof about under the water or take some time out to relax or tend to their nests on the land. You will also get the opportunity to experience our daily talks and feeds with our resident Penguins, Rays and Rain forest inhabitants. Why not touch a crab or starfish at our Interactive Rock pool Experience before heading through our Ocean Tunnel.
Articles in this section
- What's new at SEA LIFE London?
- Is SEA LIFE London suitable for children?
- Do you offer Pop Badges at SEA LIFE London?
- Do you have crowd control methods in place?
- Which items cannot be taken into SEA LIFE London?
- Is there a dress code for visiting SEA LIFE London?
- What is SEA LIFE London?
- What is inside SEA LIFE London?
- How long does it take to go around SEA LIFE London?
- How long are queues into SEA LIFE London?