SEA LIFE London is an aquarium that holds one of Europe’s biggest collections of global marine life! It Is home to thousands of sea creatures including Green Sea Turtles, sharks and Gentoo Penguins. Come along and stroke a starfish or tickle an anemone at the Rockpool area, spot our octopus – the master of disguise – in the Atlantic depths and glide beneath sting rays in the Ocean Tunnel. There are regular talks and feeds that happen throughout the day for our Octopus, Rays, Penguins, Sharks and Rainforest creatures with our enthusiastic staff on hand to help you dive deeper into the weird and wonderful world of the oceans!
Articles in this section
- Is SEA LIFE London suitable for children?
- What's new at SEA LIFE London?
- What is SEA LIFE London?
- What is inside SEA LIFE London?
- Which items cannot be taken into SEA LIFE London?
- Do you have crowd control methods in place?
- Is there a dress code for visiting SEA LIFE London?
- Can I bring a baby to SEA LIFE London?
- How long does it take to go around SEA LIFE London?
- How long are queues into SEA LIFE London?