You are more than welcome to bring your buggy or pushchair into the attraction, however it must be kept with you at all times. Any unattended items are likely to be removed by our security team.
Articles in this section
- Is there enough time to see everything if I select the latest time slots?
- Will I have to queue to get into SEA LIFE London?
- How does the time slot system work and what time should I turn up?
- What if I am running late for my time slot?
- If I visit for last admission, how long will I have in the attraction?
- Can I bring a pet into SEA LIFE London?
- Can I take a pushchair or buggy into SEA LIFE London?